Saturday, June 2, 2012

A NEW PURPOSE IN LIFE!


Don't throw these plastic critters away! I recently purchased some shoes for my kids at CP. Normally, I would have just thrown them into the plastic recycle bin. However, I took a couple of minutes to ponder on whether there was some other use for them in our house. Yes, there was! I figured one can repurpose them into holders for scarfs, belts, etc! And if you want to get creative, you can even decorate them! (see pic below)


I found this small White zipper rosette in my This and That recycle box; I used my handy dandy glue gun to attach it to the plastic holder. The plastic holder shown here is long and with the rosette in place, it kinda looks like a flower. Sure wish the rosette had been a colored one, it would have looked really kool. This plastic holder now serves as a holder for my daughter's scarfs. It's got a new purpose in life! ;D

1 comment: